I love getting to know more about people by reading facts about them! It’s just so interesting what people share, so, I thought I would post 15 random facts of my own so you guys could get to know more about me. Enjoy! 🙂
1. I’m left-handed. I’ve always wondered what it feels like to write in a spiral notebook or binder without my hand resting on the spine! Ah, I can only imagine.
2. I ALWAYS got in trouble for talking in class in grade school. In 5th grade, one of my teachers let me paint my nails in class and make friendship bracelets so I would listen to the lessons without talking to my classmates.
3. I hold a few track & field records at my high school for the fastest girl’s 100m, 200m and long jump. It’s a small private school, but still – I think it’s pretty cool!
4. I can shoot a basketball well behind the 3 point line.
5. I did modeling at age 7 – fashion shows and all.
6. Cleaning is enjoyable to me. Or is it the fact that I just can’t stand a messy house? I’m not sure.
7. I’m athletic and have done gymnastics, soccer, basketball, and track & field.
8. The first car I purchased on my own was a Mustang, and it was my dream car.
9. Smell is my strongest sense. I have the nose of a blood hound.
10. I’m an introvert. (Something changed from my grade school years, but I’m not sure what!)
11. I wear long sleeves and fuzzy socks around the house year round because I’m always cold.
12. I can play guitar.
13. Ive never broken any bones. I also can’t stand milk, so, I don’t have it to thank for strong bones.
14. I’m a morning person.
15. Kennedy Space Center & Disney World are my favorite places to visit.
16. I almost went to Full Sail University in Orlando, FL to become a music producer, but I chose the safer (much cheaper) option and settled for a business degree.
17. My first job was working at a pet store.
18. I’m a podcast addict.
19. My husband and I only knew each other for less than 2 weeks before we started dating, and the rest is history.
20. I can’t watch a movie at home without falling asleep during it. I’ll still pretend like I’ve been awake the whole time though.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know more about me. What is one random fact about YOU? Let me know in the comments below. I’m interested to see what you come up with!